GSoC 2019 Linux IIO subsystem AD5940 Driver Development
by Song Qiang
What I have done
- Write the driver for the AD5940 ADC under ADI Linux Kernel.
Code that got merged
- dts, doc and basic code skeleton of the driver. Github: Add driver skeleton support for AD5940
- Differential channel configuring system of the driver. Github: Add differential ADC channel configuration of AD5940
- Regulator support of the driver. Github: Add regulator support for AD5940
Code currently under review
- Real SPI read write code and interrupt support. Github: Add SPI and irq support of AD5940
- Add trigger, buffer and triggered buffer support of the driver.
- Send it to the mainline kernel as patches.
- Add DAC support of the device.
- Add all filter results read entrances for all channels.
- Power management of the system.
- Waveform generator driver of the device.
- mfd driver of the device.